AHPI7292S is the world's first WiFi HaLow™ Raspberry Pi™ HAT module
The AHPI7292S module series allows building long range, ultra-low power WiFi networks in sub 1 GHz license-exempt bands, utilizing the very popular and open platform - the Raspberry Pi™. WiFi HaLow™ enables connectivity for many applications, including sensors and wearables.
With support for standalone and host based modes, up to 15 Mbps data throughput and complete SDK, getting started with this new WiFi standard will be straightforward.
- Newracom™ NRC7292 WiFi HaLow™ SoC (IEEE 802.11ah draft 8.0 compliant)
- Qorvo™ RFFM6901 front-end
- IPEX/U.FL and SMA-Female antenna connector
- DIP switch for mode select and connector for UART
- Raspberry Pi™ HAT form factor with 40-pin GPIO connector
- 3× LEDs